Thursday, May 19, 2011

gifts little and big

credit



"You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me."

- C.S. Lewis



credit



"God gave us memory so that we might have roses in December."

- J.M. Barrie



credit



"I give you the mausoleum of all hope and desire.
I give it to you not that you may remember time, but that you might forget it now and then for a moment and not spend all your breath to conquer it."

- William Faulkner, The Sound and the Fury



credit



"Without dance I cannot feel my soul, hear my heart, or see my dreams."

- Nahara



credit



"The air up there in the clouds is very pure and fine, bracing and delicious.
And why shouldn't it be? -
It is the same the angels breathe."

- Mark Twain, Roughing It



credit



"Not knowing when the dawn will come
I open every door; ...



credit



Or has it feathers like a bird
Or billows like a shore?"

- Emily Dickinson


credit

No comments:

Post a Comment