Tuesday, May 24, 2011

life in animation (Part 1)



"And yet, through it all, Cinderella remained ever gentle and kind;
for with each dawn she found new hope that someday her dreams of happiness would come true."




"Now, Woody ... he's been my pal for as long as I can remember.
He's brave, like a cowboy should be. And kind, and smart.

But the thing that makes Woody special is he'll never give up on you ... ever.
He'll be there for you, no matter what."






"She glanced this way ... I thought I saw. And when we touched, she didn't shudder at my paw.
No, it can't be ... I'll just ignore ... but then, she's never looked at me that way before ..."






"I've been looking out the window for eighteen years, dreaming about what I might feel like when those lights rise in the sky. What if it's not everything I dreamed it would be?"
"It will be."
"And what if it is? What do I do then?"
"Well, that's the good part, I guess. You get to go find a new dream."






"My, what beautiful blossoms we have this year.
But look, this one's late. But I'll bet that when it blooms, it will be the most beautiful of all."





"Simba, let me tell you something my father told me.
Look at the stars.
The great kings of the past are up there, watching over us. So whenever you feel alone, just remember that those kings will always be there to guide you.
And so will I."





"I don't know if you can hear me, or if you're even there. I don't know if you would listen to a Gypsy's prayer ... yes, I know I'm just an outcast, I shouldn't speak to you. Still, I see your face and wonder ...
Were you once an outcast too?"






No comments:

Post a Comment